THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS IS NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR FELLOWS, CLASS OF 2017
Fellowship is among the highest honors the ASLA bestows on members and recognizes the contributions of these individuals to their profession and society at large based on their works, leadership and management, knowledge, and service. The designation of Fellow is conferred on individuals in recognition of exceptional accomplishments over a sustained period of time. Completed nominations must be submitted to the Texas Chapter President for consideration by December 9, 2016.
To be considered for nomination for elevation to the ASLA Council of Fellows, an individual must:
- Be a current ASLA Full Member or International Member in good standing
- Have achieved at least 10 continuous years of FULL membership at the time of nomination.
- Have demonstrated exceptional contributions over an extended period of time.
- Have made a significant positive impact on the public and the profession.
- Have received recognition for those contributions from multiple sources.
Nominations may be made by the executive committee of a chapter, the executive committee of ASLA, or the executive committee of the Council of Fellows in one of four categories:
Any member of ASLA may recommend another eligible ASLA member for consideration as a nominee to the three groups mentioned above via written documentation highlighting the member’s accomplishments.